6/30/08

Poem from the heart.

This is only one of the poems I found while cleaning my closet last night, written ages ago. If I'm not mistaken, i gave this poem to somebody... :D

Dust Be Our Destiny
we know it is but a stolen bliss
the sweet joys that we share
but the thrill in every kiss
is ecstasy beyond compare.

first love is sweet.. 'tis hard to forget
but true love is hard to find

sometimes we sigh a deep regret
when we learn that love is blind.

really, I've tried to let you go... to give you up
but its easier to think than to do this stuff
realizing at the end, what's there to give up and what's there to do
when i don't actually have you?

more often i think, is it true love that you offer?
or just emotions of lust?
tell me the truth or rather
let me be a part of dust.

i know you won't care forever
much as you care now for me
when that loves become a dying ember
let.. DUST BE OUR DESTINY.

No comments:

Post a Comment