7/2/08

Poem from the heart Part 2

Nothing much. Just feeling a little emo..

Sweet Denial

hiding from the shadow of my sweet denial
and feeling the guilt of my betrayal.
i'm always in the world of make believe,
dreaming of things i could have received.

i've known you for so long,
but still i'm in anxiety to where i belong.
am i destined to be loved?
and receive the bounty from up above?

i couldn't wait any longer
'coz this feelings keep on getting stronger.
i want to reveal what's deep within
and give my best of what's given.

my conscience keeps hunting me;
why do i keep on hiding this feeling?
maybe i'm waiting for a glance,
for faith will prove that it's a sign of my chance.

time will bind us as one,
after the faults have already been done.
foolishness! my rule in me,
but i'll still reveal my sweet denial, you'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment